Exclusive cancer screening program - women
As known, cancers in men and women develop in different ways, and most often in different organs. Typically, women suffer from ovarian, cervical, and breast cancer.
We must not forget that some tumors can be benign, and some can be classified as malignant. And cancerous tumors detected at early stages can be successfully treated. That is why the early diagnosis of cancer in women is crucial.
At Anadolu Medical Center in Turkey, we offer the exclusive cancer screening program for women. This program includes a number of methods, which in combination allows carrying-out the most complete cancer screening in women. Such methods include chest computer tomography, MRI, thyroid gland ultrasound, breast MRI, breast ultrasound, biochemical analyses (urine analysis, white blood cell differential, etc.), tumor markers, and gynecological examination.
Serious attention to own health and body, and on-time diagnosis can help both women and men prevent different forms of cancer. Advanced methods of examinations used in our clinic abroad allow precise detection of various form of tumor in the body. This, in turn, allows providing of appropriate treatment at the earliest stages of disease.
Download all CHECK-UP programs
- Otorhinolaryngology Physical Examination
- Gynaecological Examination
- Dermatology Physical Examination
- Thorax Computed Tomography
- Thyroid Ultrasound
- Breast Ultrasonography (bilateral) -RD
- Mammography (bilateral)
- Breast MRI (with special breast coil)
- Whole body bone metastasis scan (with moving table)
- CA 15-3
- CA 125
- CEA (Carcinoembryonic Antigen)
- CA 19-9
- CA 72-4
- NSE (Neuron Specific Enolase)
- Beta2 - microglobulin
- Leukocyte Formula
- Protein Electrophoresis, Serum
- Cervical / Vaginal (Thin-Prep)