Cardiology screening program-1
According to the World Health Organization, cardiovascular diseases are the main cause of mortality all over the world. WHO reports shocking statistics; approximately 1.2 mln people die of heart diseases. For prophylactic purposes, everyone shall undergo cardiovascular examination at least once a year irrespective of his/her health and state of other vital systems.
Cardiological examination at Anadolu Medical Center, allows fast and on-time detection of all diseases and predispositions, which, in turn, will contribute to the effective treatment. Cardiovascular examination can not only preserve health, but save lives as well.
For cardiovascular examinations in our Medical Center, we use the most advanced technologies, and diagnostics is by the top-ranked and qualified specialists. We offer quantitative computer tomography (to assess coronary vessel calcification), carotid artery X-ray, Doppler echocardiography, etc. Our patients willing to undergo complete cardiovascular examination can also undergo various blood tests: total cholesterol, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, triglycerides and biochemical analyses.
Cardiovascular examination is very important for everybody. But there are some risk categories of people, for whom such examination is mandatory:
- men with waist measurement over 94 cm and women with waist measurement over 80 cm, because it is indicative of abdominal adiposity;
- patients with diabetes mellitus;
- patients with high arterial blood pressure;
- patients with rheumatism;
- those with relatives suffering from heart diseases;
Complete cardiac examination is carried out in accordance with the highest global standards using the cutting edge equipment and by the best specialists in their field.
Download all CHECK-UP programs
- Computed quantitative tomography (coronary calcium scoring)
- Carotid RDUS (bilateral)
- Doppler Echocardiography + Color + M mode + B mode
- Total Cholesterol,
- Cholesterol-HDL (High density lipoprotein)
- Cholesterol-LDL (Low density lipoprotein)